Yeah, stock ecu. I have to run 93 octane so I'm planning to get a robtune chip with bigger injectors to get more power and run 91/92. I'm fairly happy with 250hp.
Exhaust is either a straight pipe, or a free flowing muffler - I made one of each
Clutch was upgraded yesterday to a stage 2 Kennedy, and a daikin disc.
Power is put down with a 002 tranny with close ratio gears, a posi differential, and 930 cv joints. Solid mounts with front (or is it rear?) and mid straps.
I converted to an IRS suspension and. I'm running 28mm torsion bars.
Wilwood 4 piston (airkewld) front brakes, and cnc 2 piston rears, all braided lines with a hydraulic hand brake
I have nice sway bars front and rear, but I don't really go around corners with those huge drag tires 275-60-15. Also have new polyurathane bushings front and rear. And new tie rod ends, ball joints, shocks, steering bushing etc.
I cut out the back of the car, and just need to deliver my aluminum to my buddy who wants to do some art work for the cover.
The radiator lives in the wing, and I've made an intercooler sprayer (that does nothing without airflow)
I'm planning to convert to the newer style coil packs, and a walbro 255 fuel pump. When I do the robtune chip I'll need bigger injectors, a manual boost controller, maybe a bigger down pipe, and a properly cooled intercooler (might route some air from below the car)
Takes 40min to pull out the engine, and about an hour to reinstall - some dzuz fittings could bring that down to 30 and 45min