Fuel Injection Conversions

This is the place to discuss, or get help with any of your Type 4 questions.
User avatar
Tom Notch
Moderator
Posts: 3332
Joined: Mon Apr 10, 2000 12:01 am

Fuel Injection Conversions

Post by Tom Notch »

I have just about finished my discourse of what it takes to put aftermarket FI in your VW. All that's left to do is add some pix. There will be a chapter two when I'm done with my Notch FI install. Go to
http://home.att.net/~airdoc/t1fi.html

Hope this helps a few out there. And is there anything else one may be interested in that I overlooked in this?



------------------
Tom Notch
[email protected]
[email protected]
Posts: 291
Joined: Thu May 11, 2000 12:01 am

Fuel Injection Conversions

Post by [email protected] »

Nice work Tom. Too bad I won't get a test ride in the SoWatt smoker for many months! Image
Steve Arndt
Post Reply