Parting out a 72 van

some vw owner from canada
Posts: 75
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2002 12:01 am

Parting out a 72 van

Post by some vw owner from canada »

Parting out a 72 vw van All parts available, Westy fibreglass top Trans, good bumpers (no rust/major dints, Front beam, ect?. I?m in Chilliwack BC All parts must be picked up, E mail me at [email protected] for more info
Timmy_2005
Posts: 12
Joined: Thu Aug 22, 2002 12:01 am

Parting out a 72 van

Post by Timmy_2005 »

How much for the engine???
johnburl
Posts: 11
Joined: Sat Aug 31, 2002 12:01 am

Parting out a 72 van

Post by johnburl »

how much for the trans ?
some vw owner from canada
Posts: 75
Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2002 12:01 am

Parting out a 72 van

Post by some vw owner from canada »

The motor is sold, as for the transmission, I have no idea what they go for so how about a $150 Canadian?? I really don't know??

[This message has been edited by some vw owner from canada (edited 09-06-2002).]
hotvw1
Posts: 13
Joined: Thu Nov 15, 2001 12:01 am

Parting out a 72 van

Post by hotvw1 »

also have a 72 van for possible parting out. It is complete running van. I have a guy possibly looking at it this weekend if he doesn't show I am parting it out.
VWmadman
Posts: 115
Joined: Wed Dec 13, 2000 12:01 am

Parting out a 72 van

Post by VWmadman »

Chevy and Ford makes "vans" it's a bus, t2, Baywindow, breadbox, or transporter. Sorry but I hate it when ppl call my bus a van
Post Reply