Hi all,
I picked up a 002 trans but it was missing the bracket for the boden tube. I don't happen to have one... so I need to find one.
IF anyone has one give me a yell.
This part is for a '69 002 trans, clutch tube bracket (bolts to trans side plate.
Thx,
Mike
WTB; Clutch bracket from '69 002 trans
-
69bajabuggin
- Posts: 69
- Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2002 12:01 am
-
joe of centorg
- Posts: 374
- Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2002 12:01 am
WTB; Clutch bracket from \'69 002 trans
I've seen you posting this all over, and it's been awhile.
So I thought I would break down and type a reply, did youget that bracket?
If not, I might be able to help.
E-mail [email protected]
- Joe
So I thought I would break down and type a reply, did youget that bracket?
If not, I might be able to help.
E-mail [email protected]
- Joe
-
69bajabuggin
- Posts: 69
- Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2002 12:01 am
WTB; Clutch bracket from \'69 002 trans
Joe,
You've got mail !
thx,
Mike
You've got mail !
thx,
Mike
-
Mattt
- Posts: 648
- Joined: Fri Jun 07, 2002 12:01 am
-
69bajabuggin
- Posts: 69
- Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2002 12:01 am
WTB; Clutch bracket from \'69 002 trans
Matt,
thanks but I picked up one from Joe.
Thx,
Mike
thanks but I picked up one from Joe.
Thx,
Mike