WTB; Clutch bracket from '69 002 trans

69bajabuggin
Posts: 69
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2002 12:01 am

WTB; Clutch bracket from \'69 002 trans

Post by 69bajabuggin »

Hi all,

I picked up a 002 trans but it was missing the bracket for the boden tube. I don't happen to have one... so I need to find one.
IF anyone has one give me a yell.

This part is for a '69 002 trans, clutch tube bracket (bolts to trans side plate.

Thx,
Mike
joe of centorg
Posts: 374
Joined: Sun Jun 30, 2002 12:01 am

WTB; Clutch bracket from \'69 002 trans

Post by joe of centorg »

I've seen you posting this all over, and it's been awhile.

So I thought I would break down and type a reply, did youget that bracket?

If not, I might be able to help.
E-mail [email protected]
- Joe
69bajabuggin
Posts: 69
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2002 12:01 am

WTB; Clutch bracket from \'69 002 trans

Post by 69bajabuggin »

Joe,

You've got mail !

thx,
Mike
Mattt
Posts: 648
Joined: Fri Jun 07, 2002 12:01 am

WTB; Clutch bracket from \'69 002 trans

Post by Mattt »

Still need the bracket? I have a spare.

email me
[email protected]
69bajabuggin
Posts: 69
Joined: Thu Sep 05, 2002 12:01 am

WTB; Clutch bracket from \'69 002 trans

Post by 69bajabuggin »

Matt,

thanks but I picked up one from Joe.

Thx,
Mike
Post Reply