NO TITLE, was given to me by buddy who got from roommate who lives in Germany now, Dumb Azz buddy didnt change title and cant find original,
anyway it has new bearings, new cylinders and pistons and reconditioned heads ( I assume that means no new guides and just recut seat and valve )
runs good, needs valves adjusted, FI works great, has a rear seat that folds into bed and cushions, has some body damage and internal panel on slide door is a piece of wood, got the table and small cabinet and some cabinet that the German must have made.
will sell for 600 bucks you pick it up at my house in Tucson.
i will trade it for a drivable 64,-66 bug.
[This message has been edited by rich2481 (edited 12-02-2002).]
80 vanagon
-
bukithed
- Posts: 52
- Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2002 12:01 am
80 vanagon
I dont suppose that you still have the bus from the roomate who moved to Germany and didn;t leave a title do you? If so email me and let me know I might be interested and I am in Mesa AZ- Wheeabouts are you in Tucson? I lived in Oro Valley for about 17 years. Thanks, Jim Monroe
-
rich2481
- Posts: 1539
- Joined: Tue Dec 18, 2001 12:01 am
80 vanagon
you got mail, I am oujt in Avra valley.
hope skip and jump off the highway.
hope skip and jump off the highway.
-
bukithed
- Posts: 52
- Joined: Tue Dec 31, 2002 12:01 am
80 vanagon
I know right were it is- used to live off of Avra Valley and Anway- Is the bus a stick or auto? Please send me some pics as well.
[This message has been edited by bukithed (edited 01-15-2003).]
[This message has been edited by bukithed (edited 01-15-2003).]
[This message has been edited by bukithed (edited 01-15-2003).]
[This message has been edited by bukithed (edited 01-15-2003).]