Just about any '71 or '72 Bay-window part imaginable
- JC-ATL
- Posts: 1559
- Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2002 12:01 am
Just about any \'71 or \'72 Bay-window part imaginable
I've posted this on the Bus Barn as well. I'm abandoning a resto project, and am selling off the spoils. I have everything but engine parts for a '71 Bus, including:
1. Rebuilt transmission, never been run
2. Rebuilt trailing arms
3. Pretty much all the brand-new stuff needed to rebuild a front end, from rotor to rotor. All of it has been POR-15'ed.
4. Brand-new CV joints.
5. CV axles
6. Sliding windows from a '79, and the rubber to install them.
7. 2 sliding doors
8. 2 driver and passenger doors
9. 2 rear hatches
10. One middle seat
11. Lots of body panels
12. Bumpers, front and rear.
13. Stock wheels, at least one full set.
14. Brand-new steering box
15. At least one used steering box
16. A used brake servo that was working when I removed it.
Anything else you don't see here, I probably hae at least one of, but just haven't listed it.
Make offers. People willing to come pick stuff up will be given greater consideration than people I have to ship stuff to, but I will ship if I absolutely must. First come, first serve.
section as well, but I'm abandoning a resto project, and am selling off the spoils. I have everything but engine parts for a '71 Bus, including:
1. Rebuilt transmission, never been run
2. Rebuilt trailing arms
3. Pretty much all the brand-new stuff needed to rebuild a front end, from rotor to rotor. All of it has been POR-15'ed.
4. Brand-new CV joints.
5. CV axles
6. Sliding windows from a '79, and the rubber to install them.
7. 2 sliding doors
8. 2 driver and passenger doors
9. 2 rear hatches
10. One middle seat
11. Lots of body panels
12. Bumpers, front and rear.
13. Stock wheels, at least one full set.
14. Brand-new steering box
15. At least one used steering box
16. A used brake servo that was working when I removed it.
Anything else you don't see here, I probably hae at least one of, but just haven't listed it.
Make offers. People willing to come pick stuff up will be given greater consideration than people I have to ship stuff to, but I will ship if I absolutely must. First come, first serve.
1. Rebuilt transmission, never been run
2. Rebuilt trailing arms
3. Pretty much all the brand-new stuff needed to rebuild a front end, from rotor to rotor. All of it has been POR-15'ed.
4. Brand-new CV joints.
5. CV axles
6. Sliding windows from a '79, and the rubber to install them.
7. 2 sliding doors
8. 2 driver and passenger doors
9. 2 rear hatches
10. One middle seat
11. Lots of body panels
12. Bumpers, front and rear.
13. Stock wheels, at least one full set.
14. Brand-new steering box
15. At least one used steering box
16. A used brake servo that was working when I removed it.
Anything else you don't see here, I probably hae at least one of, but just haven't listed it.
Make offers. People willing to come pick stuff up will be given greater consideration than people I have to ship stuff to, but I will ship if I absolutely must. First come, first serve.
section as well, but I'm abandoning a resto project, and am selling off the spoils. I have everything but engine parts for a '71 Bus, including:
1. Rebuilt transmission, never been run
2. Rebuilt trailing arms
3. Pretty much all the brand-new stuff needed to rebuild a front end, from rotor to rotor. All of it has been POR-15'ed.
4. Brand-new CV joints.
5. CV axles
6. Sliding windows from a '79, and the rubber to install them.
7. 2 sliding doors
8. 2 driver and passenger doors
9. 2 rear hatches
10. One middle seat
11. Lots of body panels
12. Bumpers, front and rear.
13. Stock wheels, at least one full set.
14. Brand-new steering box
15. At least one used steering box
16. A used brake servo that was working when I removed it.
Anything else you don't see here, I probably hae at least one of, but just haven't listed it.
Make offers. People willing to come pick stuff up will be given greater consideration than people I have to ship stuff to, but I will ship if I absolutely must. First come, first serve.
-
msurf
- Posts: 40
- Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2001 1:01 am
Just about any \'71 or \'72 Bay-window part imaginable
Hi,
I am intrested in your cv's, middle seat and possibly trans...
I am intrested in your cv's, middle seat and possibly trans...
- JC-ATL
- Posts: 1559
- Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2002 12:01 am
Just about any \'71 or \'72 Bay-window part imaginable
E-mail me off-list, [email protected]. Shipping that middle seat to Maui may be a bit costly, though.
- JC-ATL
- Posts: 1559
- Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2002 12:01 am
- JC-ATL
- Posts: 1559
- Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2002 12:01 am
- JC-ATL
- Posts: 1559
- Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2002 12:01 am
-
redcorradoguy
- Posts: 153
- Joined: Sun Sep 22, 2002 12:01 am
Just about any \'71 or \'72 Bay-window part imaginable
Hey, the post was a little unclear, do you hae heater boxes for the '72 engine? You can email off list at
[email protected]
Thanks,
David
[email protected]
Thanks,
David
- JC-ATL
- Posts: 1559
- Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2002 12:01 am
Just about any \'71 or \'72 Bay-window part imaginable
Sorry, I didn't have the engine from the '72.
- JC-ATL
- Posts: 1559
- Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2002 12:01 am
Just about any \'71 or \'72 Bay-window part imaginable
BUMP, and add:
Found a few more pieces, including a used transmission for the '72, and some Beetle parts I forgot that I had.
There's a list and some photos of other odds and ends at:
http://www.geocities.com/ignatius.geo/forsale.html
Found a few more pieces, including a used transmission for the '72, and some Beetle parts I forgot that I had.
There's a list and some photos of other odds and ends at:
http://www.geocities.com/ignatius.geo/forsale.html
-
74Shagenwagen
- Posts: 118
- Joined: Sat Jul 13, 2002 12:01 am
Just about any \'71 or \'72 Bay-window part imaginable
still have the sliding windows?
- JC-ATL
- Posts: 1559
- Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2002 12:01 am
Just about any \'71 or \'72 Bay-window part imaginable
Sorry, man, they were like the first thing to go
-
74Shagenwagen
- Posts: 118
- Joined: Sat Jul 13, 2002 12:01 am