Congrats on the move to Portland, I hope you like it here.
Ryan
Moving Sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- Russ1302
- Posts: 300
- Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2002 12:01 am
Moving Sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm moving to Portland OR, and need to sell a ton of VW parts. I have alot of Type 1 and Type 4 engine parts as well as 71/72 Super parts.
Here is just a rough list of what I have.
Type 1
pistons and Cylinders 87mm (1641)
stock crankshafts
stock camshafts.
Rocker arms
Hi performance heads
IRS trailing arms
Super Beetle front suspension/ bushings
turn signals and Misc trim pieces.
carbs
High performance clutch and Pressure plate
Empi Shifter
Brakes
front mount oil cooler
Type 4
1.7 heads
66mm crank
rods
stock cams
914 engine case
oil coolers
flywheels
914 D-jet injection system
alternator
914 exhaust pipes (1 shill has the heat exchange on it)
Hydraulic lifters (1 new set, 1 used set)
Vanagon
2.1 engine case
2.1L crank and Rods
2.1L cam
2.1L Pistons
Digifant engine wiring harness.
sensors
I also have some 911 parts, as well as many other parts not listed. If you can think of anything you need let me know. I will be in MI from Feb 1 to Feb 14th. Everthing must go, so much of this will be listed on Ebay, so contact me as soon as possible. [email protected]
Here is just a rough list of what I have.
Type 1
pistons and Cylinders 87mm (1641)
stock crankshafts
stock camshafts.
Rocker arms
Hi performance heads
IRS trailing arms
Super Beetle front suspension/ bushings
turn signals and Misc trim pieces.
carbs
High performance clutch and Pressure plate
Empi Shifter
Brakes
front mount oil cooler
Type 4
1.7 heads
66mm crank
rods
stock cams
914 engine case
oil coolers
flywheels
914 D-jet injection system
alternator
914 exhaust pipes (1 shill has the heat exchange on it)
Hydraulic lifters (1 new set, 1 used set)
Vanagon
2.1 engine case
2.1L crank and Rods
2.1L cam
2.1L Pistons
Digifant engine wiring harness.
sensors
I also have some 911 parts, as well as many other parts not listed. If you can think of anything you need let me know. I will be in MI from Feb 1 to Feb 14th. Everthing must go, so much of this will be listed on Ebay, so contact me as soon as possible. [email protected]
-
whisky_77
- Posts: 67
- Joined: Tue Jan 07, 2003 12:01 am
Moving Sale!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you have mail