Touch up paint

Need help straightening that dent? Or painting your car? This is the place to be!
64VW-T1
Posts: 19
Joined: Thu Apr 17, 2003 8:46 pm

Touch up paint

Post by 64VW-T1 »

I got the normal nicks and chips in my paint that are now starting to really drive me crazy. Is there a place where you can get touch up paint? I have a 64 T1 and it's an off white color.
User avatar
Rescue912
Posts: 567
Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2003 9:00 am

Post by Rescue912 »

I took my gas filler cap into the auto body supply shop here in town and they matchedthe color off of it, made me a rattle can and little nail polish bottle for about $12.

Be worth a try to grab your yellowpages and see if your local supply house can match paint.
User avatar
OVERSPRAY
Posts: 96
Joined: Mon Jan 27, 2003 12:01 am

Post by OVERSPRAY »

If not try Paintscratch.com
Post Reply