"Type IV Store" Closed before it ever opened

This forum is for any discussion related to Aircooled Technology, the DTM shroud and Massive TypeIV engines. You may read and search this forum, but you can not post to it.
scottk
Posts: 1736
Joined: Tue Jun 18, 2002 12:01 am

Post by scottk »

MASSIVE TYPE IV wrote:They were his amps..... I don't get into stereo stuff.... Heck I only have one car with a radio!
I can only imagine Jake driving his bug flying down the country roads with the dueling banjos playing from his radio (think deliverance...)

Scott
Bad bug

Store closure.

Post by Bad bug »

Jake so is the store still on.
MASSIVE TYPE IV
Posts: 20132
Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2000 12:01 am

Post by MASSIVE TYPE IV »

Not for a long while......
User avatar
vwdude53
Posts: 39
Joined: Thu Dec 04, 2003 4:38 pm

Post by vwdude53 »

too bad :cry:....
Locked