Porsche 2.2 in a bug
-
KevinATL
- Posts: 5
- Joined: Thu Feb 19, 2004 2:03 pm
Porsche 2.2 in a bug
Is it possible to fit a 2.2 porsche six cylinder engine into a beetle conv. without having to modify the fender wells. Does anyone have dimensions on this engine? I know that the rear apron and deck lid will have to be altered but I don't know about the width of the engine.
-
Cuntee
2.2Litre Porsche into Bug
Check out my Pix of conversion into my "Rail"? the mechanical side of things is straight forward.
However you need to ask someone else about CLEARANCE,although I do know someone who "Shoe Horned" a Flat Six into a Bug......
Send me an e-mail & I'll forward you their details here in ENGLAND, OK?
Also I can send you Pix of my "Rail" CALLED "PORBUGGER" 0-60 MPH IN 4.5 Seconds, Standing quarter Mile in 12.7 Seconds (Power to weight ratio @ 330 BHP per Tonne)
Geri Myland
However you need to ask someone else about CLEARANCE,although I do know someone who "Shoe Horned" a Flat Six into a Bug......
Send me an e-mail & I'll forward you their details here in ENGLAND, OK?
Also I can send you Pix of my "Rail" CALLED "PORBUGGER" 0-60 MPH IN 4.5 Seconds, Standing quarter Mile in 12.7 Seconds (Power to weight ratio @ 330 BHP per Tonne)
Geri Myland