porsche engine??

Are you one of those confused people who can't make up their mind?
**ANDY**
Posts: 44
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2003 11:14 am

porsche engine??

Post by **ANDY** »

Getting a porsche motor at weekend. I think its an early eightes 911. What is needed to match it upto a type 4 gearbox.

Thanks Andy
User avatar
Bobtail
Posts: 963
Joined: Fri Mar 09, 2001 12:01 am

Post by Bobtail »

?

why not use the trans aswell?
rotary-z

Post by rotary-z »

You could call up Kennedy Engineering, they should be able to tell you everything you would want to know.
www.kennedyeng.com
Cuntee

Porsche engine

Post by Cuntee »

I've done a conversion using a Porsche Flat Six 2.2Litre.

e-mail & I'll send details: [email protected]

Oh by the way you can use a VW gearbox the required modification is a LOT more easy than people think, let me have the first seven digits of your engine number & I'll be able to tell you WHICH way to go?


regards

Geri Myland
Post Reply