adapter

Are you one of those confused people who can't make up their mind?
rudgergt
Posts: 36
Joined: Wed Oct 24, 2001 1:01 am

adapter

Post by rudgergt »

Howdy!! I have a mazda rotary Kenedy adapter with the flywheel and the auto counterweight that is required to use with the trype 1 trans. I would like to sell or trade for a Subaru adapter set up- anyone want to trade?
thenks.......
O2_cooled
Posts: 123
Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2001 12:01 am

adapter

Post by O2_cooled »

Which engine is this for the 12a or 13b?
How much do you want for it?
my Email is eric_betz@yahoo if you could get back to me that would be great I want to do this conversion a lot!!
Cuntee

Adapter Plate Mazda

Post by Cuntee »

Hello

This may be a bit a "Long Shot" but do you still have the Adapter plate for sale if so please e-mail: [email protected]

regards

Geri & Lea Myland
Post Reply