I agree with Ray, the styling grows on you, plus talk about the ultimate sleeper. No one, not even the most hardcore VW gearhead, would suspect that the 412 sitting next to them can leave them in it's dust.
Tuna
Big displacement Type 4 in an actual Type 4 car?
-
Eddie Brown
- Posts: 2134
- Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2001 12:01 am
411's and 412's aren't THAT ugly...well, yes they are! But they're VW's so let's give'm some love...
I actually like the Brazilia models that were produced in Brazil. I used to live in Uruguay (neighboring country to the south of Brazil) and got to see quite a few of them. They're nice lookin'. I think that they came with swing axle trannys though. A few years ago in this forum, there was a picture of an orange Brazilia that had a set of big rims on it that was totally German Look....
Lates,
Eddie.
I actually like the Brazilia models that were produced in Brazil. I used to live in Uruguay (neighboring country to the south of Brazil) and got to see quite a few of them. They're nice lookin'. I think that they came with swing axle trannys though. A few years ago in this forum, there was a picture of an orange Brazilia that had a set of big rims on it that was totally German Look....
Lates,
Eddie.