New TIV cooling system ready for testing!
- DudeAndHisBus
- Posts: 295
- Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2001 12:01 am
-
MASSIVE TYPE IV
- Posts: 20132
- Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2000 12:01 am
- dstar
- Posts: 3733
- Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 12:01 am
- DudeAndHisBus
- Posts: 295
- Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2001 12:01 am
-
MASSIVE TYPE IV
- Posts: 20132
- Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2000 12:01 am
-
Glass_Buggy
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Thu May 10, 2001 12:01 am
Jake,
I am a lurker and have been gathering things to do the Type IV conversion. I have been watching this thread and am very excited about this. The cost of the DTM was a major hinderance. This is going to make it possible. Put me in line for one of these. I will definitely buy one when you get them "perfected"!
Thanks,
Mike
I am a lurker and have been gathering things to do the Type IV conversion. I have been watching this thread and am very excited about this. The cost of the DTM was a major hinderance. This is going to make it possible. Put me in line for one of these. I will definitely buy one when you get them "perfected"!
Thanks,
Mike
- CheekyMonkey
- Posts: 37
- Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 3:27 pm
-
MASSIVE TYPE IV
- Posts: 20132
- Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2000 12:01 am
- CheekyMonkey
- Posts: 37
- Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 3:27 pm
MASSIVE TYPE IV wrote:Shipping to the UK is no sweat now...
I'll definitely have one - only reason I wouldn't is if I decided it was still too much work for me, which would make the case for the value of the DTM
I've got a 1.7 which I'm thinking of putting 96mm barrels and pistons on (which I believe will require some work on the heads) so am in the target market for the cali on steroids
-
VielziDub2
This sounds very interesting! I hope that it will be available to us in the UK! I have decided to go CAli and have Joe's manual, but if this is going to be affordable, then it makes sence to pay for the quality and ease of fit I'm sure you will provide.
What's going to be next Jake? A Porsche style cooling conversion you will put your name to? Surely you could get it to work! Just so I could then say "Look at my Porsche (914) engine in the back of my Ghia!" and it would look like a Porsche engine!
The fan shroud to be used, I take it is going to be a copy of that "junk" chrome thing you used during the Type 1 DTM tests and found to excell itself.
Keep up the good work!
Dan
What's going to be next Jake? A Porsche style cooling conversion you will put your name to? Surely you could get it to work! Just so I could then say "Look at my Porsche (914) engine in the back of my Ghia!" and it would look like a Porsche engine!
The fan shroud to be used, I take it is going to be a copy of that "junk" chrome thing you used during the Type 1 DTM tests and found to excell itself.
Keep up the good work!
Dan