Dan, yes I will be using the copy of the shroud we found during the TI DTM testing to work so well.
I decided to develop this easy to use kit that is also cheaper than a DTM so more people could buy more less expensive Type IV kits and convert to Type IV power.
As for a 911 shroud-
Its last on the list for me. I am actually pretty sick of cooling system work and the 911 poses more challenges than any other system that I have tackled yet.
The last thing on earth I am concerned with it cosmetics.
New TIV cooling system ready for testing!
-
Guest
waiting for an update J-aby. .. .
Where's the Cali kit for us poooor (cheap) guys?
Funny, you'll probably make more off the cali kit in 2 months than you will off the DTM in a year. Cause there's so many of us who think "cheap" is just as good. Good thing I have more patience than money.. ...
*trying to be patient*.. .
Bob "I dont even own a VW" O.
Where's the Cali kit for us poooor (cheap) guys?
Funny, you'll probably make more off the cali kit in 2 months than you will off the DTM in a year. Cause there's so many of us who think "cheap" is just as good. Good thing I have more patience than money.. ...
*trying to be patient*.. .
Bob "I dont even own a VW" O.
-
MASSIVE TYPE IV
- Posts: 20132
- Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2000 12:01 am
-
VieziDub 2
Any further news on this? I am tempted to buy the stage 1 type 4 DTM kit in your sale, but will wait until this availabel (as I don't have the cash lying around due to intestment in other parts this month!)
Jake a bit off-topic I know, but where is the information on the RAT cams you sell at you store...the duel patterns are I take split-duration? (If so WOW!
)
Cheers,
Dan
Jake a bit off-topic I know, but where is the information on the RAT cams you sell at you store...the duel patterns are I take split-duration? (If so WOW!
Cheers,
Dan
-
MASSIVE TYPE IV
- Posts: 20132
- Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2000 12:01 am
-
MASSIVE TYPE IV
- Posts: 20132
- Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2000 12:01 am
-
MASSIVE TYPE IV
- Posts: 20132
- Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2000 12:01 am