Looking for a used set of the (2002-05)Porsche 996 5 spoke alloys. A replica set would be nice but I don't beieve they are available. Here is a pixs.
http://www.wheelenhancement.com/index.p ... tail&id=43
Thanks.
Help me find a set of these wheels!
-
Derrick from NC
- Posts: 647
- Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2000 12:01 am
- Kelley
- Posts: 855
- Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 12:01 am
There's a set here - http://search.ebay.com/porsche-996-whee ... ageZsearch
-
Derrick from NC
- Posts: 647
- Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2000 12:01 am
Looking for a used set or replicas w/o tires since I already have new Toyos. The ones on ebay are usually new w/tires and start at about $3200.00 opening bid. On a few rare occasions I have seen a used set of the 996 wheels go for about $1200....unfornuately I was not ready to get them at the time.
More options please!
More options please!
-
Derrick from NC
- Posts: 647
- Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2000 12:01 am
Just spent the last couple hrs block sanding it. Hope to have it home with the multi-color streetrod style paint on it. It has as follows:
Porsche 993 headlights
suicide doors
custom tail lights
custom running boards
4-pt. rollcage
rolled sheet metal over tunnel and painted exterior color
momo wheel
carbon fiber dash
" " console face
" " 67 front hood
custom air intakes below the Cali pop-out 1/4 windows
streetworks wire harness kit/with fuse box
18" Porsche turbo twist replicas( to be replaced)
4 wheel disc brakes
5 speed tranny
To be added:
Carbon fiber look vinyl headliner with the same in the panels with
real cf inserts
stereo system with DVD monitor
recaro style seats
and much more including eventially a 2332 efi turbo motor of with I already have many of the components
Look for pixs shortly after the exterior is painted
Porsche 993 headlights
suicide doors
custom tail lights
custom running boards
4-pt. rollcage
rolled sheet metal over tunnel and painted exterior color
momo wheel
carbon fiber dash
" " console face
" " 67 front hood
custom air intakes below the Cali pop-out 1/4 windows
streetworks wire harness kit/with fuse box
18" Porsche turbo twist replicas( to be replaced)
4 wheel disc brakes
5 speed tranny
To be added:
Carbon fiber look vinyl headliner with the same in the panels with
real cf inserts
stereo system with DVD monitor
recaro style seats
and much more including eventially a 2332 efi turbo motor of with I already have many of the components
Look for pixs shortly after the exterior is painted
-
Derrick from NC
- Posts: 647
- Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2000 12:01 am
-
Derrick from NC
- Posts: 647
- Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2000 12:01 am
I have found my wheels as well as several other late style factory Porsche wheels:
http://www.lakeshorewheelandtire.com/cg ... _store.cgi
List price for most of these wheels from the dealer is 3-4 times what they are asking....I'm wondering if the pricing is correct or if all these wheels are cheap knockoffs. Is anyone local to these folks where you look at their product?
http://www.lakeshorewheelandtire.com/cg ... _store.cgi
List price for most of these wheels from the dealer is 3-4 times what they are asking....I'm wondering if the pricing is correct or if all these wheels are cheap knockoffs. Is anyone local to these folks where you look at their product?
-
Derrick from NC
- Posts: 647
- Joined: Fri Sep 22, 2000 12:01 am