
lost in translation...
-
BOB JOHNS
- Posts: 210
- Joined: Thu Jul 26, 2001 12:01 am
lost in translation...
can any body translate this for me???????it is in dutch ...would be very helpful...

- vujade
- Posts: 1506
- Joined: Sun Jun 09, 2002 12:01 am
the best I can do for you is to offer this website...
http://babel.altavista.com/tr
because that is a Jpeg image you will not be able to insert it into
the babal fish URL translater converter, but you could manually
type the dutch words into the translator box and then select it
to be converted to English.
http://babel.altavista.com/tr
because that is a Jpeg image you will not be able to insert it into
the babal fish URL translater converter, but you could manually
type the dutch words into the translator box and then select it
to be converted to English.
- GfunkBus76
- Posts: 36
- Joined: Wed Nov 24, 2004 3:45 pm
And the title of that document is!!!
VW Beetle disk brake convert to porsche 944 disk brake
Was I right? Do i win a prize? Check out http://www.freetranslation.com
been using it to pretend I'm Bi for years... bi-lingual that is
VW Beetle disk brake convert to porsche 944 disk brake
Was I right? Do i win a prize? Check out http://www.freetranslation.com
been using it to pretend I'm Bi for years... bi-lingual that is