Dellorto Update kit

Who is the best person to rebuild your engine? You...
littco
Posts: 54
Joined: Fri Sep 03, 2004 7:56 am

Dellorto Update kit

Post by littco »

Iv'e just bought the Dellorto Update kits from CB performance as I needed to upgrade the jets for my new engine so thought I would do it at the same time. Has anyone had any experience of these? do they make a difference?
water&air
Posts: 62
Joined: Tue Nov 11, 2003 9:57 am

Post by water&air »

i have that kit in my 40's. it did seem to increase mid range power.
Guest

Post by Guest »

I have the update kits in my 40 Del's that i run on my 2110 and I could
feel the differance as soon as I drove the car, it pulls harder in the
mid-range and the transition from low to middle rpms seems smoother.
Post Reply