Anybody know this cam 32-1125

Who is the best person to rebuild your engine? You...
tinman69
Posts: 8
Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2005 9:05 pm

Anybody know this cam 32-1125

Post by tinman69 »

Something that has been sitting around the shop with no tag. I looked in the books that I have with no luck. Any help would be great. Thanks
User avatar
Marc
Moderator
Posts: 23741
Joined: Thu May 23, 2002 12:01 am

Post by Marc »

Sounds like it might be a Treuhaft number - especially if it's 32-112S. Sorry but I don't have a catalog.
Guest

Post by Guest »

Thanks Marc at least that gives me a maker thats alot more than I had before. So now my search is for a Treuhaft catalog. Thanks again Marc
Guest

Post by Guest »

Hi do you still have this cam and are you prepared to sell it?
Post Reply