Jake or anyone, we need help with our drag bug for PINKS TV

This forum is for any discussion related to Aircooled Technology, the DTM shroud and Massive TypeIV engines. You may read and search this forum, but you can not post to it.
User avatar
Lo Cash John
Posts: 1089
Joined: Thu Jun 14, 2001 12:01 am

Jake or anyone, we need help with our drag bug for PINKS TV

Post by Lo Cash John »

I need a set of lower engine/transmission studs from a Type 4 motor and also the top bolts too. I was told to get these rounded up because the Mendeola trans we are using takes longer hardware than the stock Type 1 stuff and type 4 stuff is supposed to work.
Jake, I can put these and the overnight charges on my credit card this weekend if need be. The main thing is they have to be in California by Wednesday. UPS doesn't start running again until Tuesday, so it'll have to be overnight. If you're to swammped with invetory (I understand), can someone else help?


Lo Cash John
User avatar
NO_H2O
Posts: 526
Joined: Sat Jul 06, 2002 12:01 am

Post by NO_H2O »

I have a pair of lower studs. Might have the upper bolts too. Email me at [email protected] and we can try to get them out to you.
Locked