This forum is for any discussion related to Aircooled Technology, the DTM shroud and Massive TypeIV engines. You may read and search this forum, but you can not post to it.
I clicked on *contact* on the website and sent an email.
Does that count?
Don
"Let me say it as simply as I can: transparency and the rule of law will be the touchstones
of this presidency,".. Barack Obama January 21, 2009, 30 minutes before he signed the law
sealing all his personal information....
just to add to the FAT system. It will not be bad on a smaller engine, but evenat 2liters is still pushing it. Fit to the heads is somewhat a bish to deal with, but the mufflers do fit nicely behind the apron. If you are looking for flow and performanc,e stay away from this one.
I had it in the Ghia, and didn't like the fit for my car. not too loud though.