This forum is for any discussion related to Aircooled Technology, the DTM shroud and Massive TypeIV engines. You may read and search this forum, but you can not post to it.
MASSIVE TYPE IV wrote:Be
Dan really is a good guy, much different offline than on line....
"online armor" makes people brave...
Amazing how that works, isn't it?
Addendum to Newtons first law:
zero vehicles on jackstands, square gets a fresh 090 and 1911, cabby gets a blower.
EZ3.6 Vanagon after that.(mounted, needs everything finished) then Creamsicle.
I handed off my pocket knife to Kafer Dave before meeting up with Danimal, I didn't know how brutal things might get and I damn sure didn't want to have access to a weapon!
MASSIVE TYPE IV wrote:I handed off my pocket knife to Kafer Dave before meeting up with Danimal, I didn't know how brutal things might get and I damn sure didn't want to have access to a weapon!
Thank goodness he was a cool guy!
What's your interpatation of a "pocket" knife??
Was he sweatin?? Tim