We're Back! Shop re-opens Monday!

This forum is for any discussion related to Aircooled Technology, the DTM shroud and Massive TypeIV engines. You may read and search this forum, but you can not post to it.
MASSIVE TYPE IV
Posts: 20132
Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2000 12:01 am

We're Back! Shop re-opens Monday!

Post by MASSIVE TYPE IV »

What a great time! We met some really cool people, ate some really interesting food and drove on some very interesting highways!

Anyway, I'll make a detailed post after I get over the trip and will share a bunch of pics and video.

The Mighty Spyder was down for the count due to tranny internal issues, and Simon's RAT powered Speedster was Right hand drive so I ended up taking my laps on the circuit in Mighty's 911S and were able to see about 125 MPH at the end of the Mulsanne straight with Beth as my passenger :-)

So we had a great time, but I am really glad to be home. More later..