Spacer companies?

You know, de-chromed, big Porsche rims, Brembos, etc.,... German Look rules!
volkswagen50
Posts: 207
Joined: Sun Dec 11, 2005 6:07 pm

Spacer companies?

Post by volkswagen50 »

Could anyone point me in the direction of a few spacer companies for running the wide wheels common on the german look cars?

I run my 73 super in autocross, only. No street miles at all. I want to avoid the long studs that come with the spacers found on CIP1's website. I was on the germanlook website and like the ones I see there, where you bolt them to the drum and then the wheel to the spacer. Seems stronger.

I want to run 16x8 light weight wheels. I don't care about cutting the fenders. This way I can get 245/45/16 on the car and stay in my class. That's the largest width available in a tire that qualifies for the class.

What are the common bolt patterns that they come in?

I did do a search on the forums. More threads than I can handle. :shock:
Victor H
Posts: 252
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2001 1:01 am

Post by Victor H »

Are you talking about spacers or wheel adapters?
I would not run any wheel adapter on a car being used in competition. If you really just need spacers then Kersher and H&R make high quality parts in an assortment of widths. I'm running 5bolt by 4.5" circle which is same as MB so I found a H&R spacer for my application without much trouble at all.
Post Reply