1914 Engine Totally Rebuilt
-
JohnT.
1914 Engine Totally Rebuilt
Killer rebuilt 1914 came out of super beetle only 300 miles on it. Has a killer 9:1 cr, definetly a head turner. Let me know where you are and I'll give shipping. Asking $750 firm.
-
Kevin356A
- Posts: 8
- Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2001 12:01 am
1914 Engine Totally Rebuilt
why are you selling it? Where are you located?
-
JohnT.
1914 Engine Totally Rebuilt
Building a totally new motor for my turbo setup. And no point of cracking the case open to replace the camshaft and other parts. And I'm locating Baldwin Hills, CA.
- ANT
- Posts: 979
- Joined: Thu May 24, 2001 12:01 am
1914 Engine Totally Rebuilt
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JohnT.:
Building a totally new motor for my turbo setup. And no point of cracking the case open to replace the camshaft and other parts. And I'm locating Baldwin Hills, CA.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Hey John, I'll be in LaLa land tomorrow thru to Sunday. Shoot me an e-mail and I'll send you my phone number.
-ANT (Anthony)
Building a totally new motor for my turbo setup. And no point of cracking the case open to replace the camshaft and other parts. And I'm locating Baldwin Hills, CA.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Hey John, I'll be in LaLa land tomorrow thru to Sunday. Shoot me an e-mail and I'll send you my phone number.
-ANT (Anthony)
- ANT
- Posts: 979
- Joined: Thu May 24, 2001 12:01 am
1914 Engine Totally Rebuilt
Well John, seeing as how you don't have a publicly displayed e-mail addy this is the only way I can attempt to get ahold of you.
I'm hitting the road for LA at about 9pm today (thursday) and unless I see your reply soon it looks like we won't be able to hook up this weekend. Oh welp.
-ANT
I'm hitting the road for LA at about 9pm today (thursday) and unless I see your reply soon it looks like we won't be able to hook up this weekend. Oh welp.
-ANT
-
vdubna56
- Posts: 128
- Joined: Fri May 24, 2002 12:01 am
1914 Engine Totally Rebuilt
John what is your email, would you be interested in a partial trade. i have a 1600 witha 110 cam and 009 dist. ...less tha 5000 miles.
let me know
------------------
Pround to say i chose a a 56 rag, over a brand new rice rocket...Long Live the OVAL!!
let me know
------------------
Pround to say i chose a a 56 rag, over a brand new rice rocket...Long Live the OVAL!!
- PHAT73VW
- Posts: 501
- Joined: Tue Sep 19, 2000 12:01 am
1914 Engine Totally Rebuilt
where are you located John T.? are you in CALIFORNIA? i may interested if you are close to me.
thanx
------------------
Phat73VW a.k.a Brian
thanx
------------------
Phat73VW a.k.a Brian
-
JohnT.
1914 Engine Totally Rebuilt
My email address is [email protected] drop me a line. Or AIM LLBMWLL or yahoo cyberman82_98 ................