65 mildly customized

TheAntiRice

65 mildly customized

Post by TheAntiRice »

Just by the way, it runs fine now, the only problem is that it's difficult to steer, I assume it's the gearbox because I can't find anything else that would be too tight or whatever.
TheAntiRice
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2002 12:01 am

65 mildly customized

Post by TheAntiRice »

alright I fixed the steering gearbox (put another one in)... does anybody want it now? Anybody have any reliable car they want to trade? Anybody want to make an offer? I am in Portsmouth, Virginia in case anyone was wondering.
TheAntiRice
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2002 12:01 am

65 mildly customized

Post by TheAntiRice »

ok, 1000 dollars or will part out car. email me [email protected] if you are interested.
niugnip
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Sep 10, 2001 12:01 am

65 mildly customized

Post by niugnip »

How about some engine pics? I amy be interested but the drive to Texas is a bit far, what does the interior look like, and do you still have the original passenger glass?
User avatar
BUGMAN II
Posts: 648
Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2002 12:01 am

65 mildly customized

Post by BUGMAN II »

i have a 83 vw truck
gas eng. 5-speed
driven daily
TheAntiRice
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Jun 08, 2002 12:01 am

65 mildly customized

Post by TheAntiRice »

All the pics I have are at http://users.exis.net/~rcom/tim/mycar.html the second page of pics has an engine shot. I'm sorry this changes so much but I have found the car that I am going to buy, it is a 97 GTi vr6, so I need to lose the bug to make some room. I do have the original passenger side glass and the one piece windows for the driver's side. Whichever way you want to go I have all you need... yeah Texas is a hike. I have some interest in it from one of my friends, if he doesn't want it, I'll let you guys know.
llessurr

65 mildly customized

Post by llessurr »

hello antirice,
id like to talk to you about your car. please email me at [email protected]
im in baltimore.
thanks

Russ d.
Post Reply