Carter Rotary Fuel Pump

Every car has an electrical system. Here's the place to learn all about it.
User avatar
JimA
Posts: 98
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:26 pm

Carter Rotary Fuel Pump

Post by JimA »

Where's the best place to draw power for my Carter Rotary Fuel Pump? Do I need an inline fuse? If so, how big? Thanks.
User avatar
MNAirHead
Posts: 9570
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2003 6:12 am

Post by MNAirHead »

any additional information on your pump?
User avatar
JimA
Posts: 98
Joined: Tue Jan 02, 2007 12:26 pm

Post by JimA »

Its a carter rotary pump from CB Performance... It has a line to ground and a line for power. I have a 70 standard bug.
User avatar
MNAirHead
Posts: 9570
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2003 6:12 am

Post by MNAirHead »

When in doubt... I always over engineer with a fuseable link.. my guess would be 6 amp would do the trick..

Any other suggestions..
Post Reply