Rewiring - How Long Did it Take You

Every car has an electrical system. Here's the place to learn all about it.
User avatar
MNAirHead
Posts: 9570
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2003 6:12 am

Rewiring - How Long Did it Take You

Post by MNAirHead »

Most have commented that it takes 20-40 hours to rewire.

How long does it take you?
2088 bob
Moderator
Posts: 897
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2002 12:01 am

Post by 2088 bob »

the high side of forty hours is realistic
User avatar
nukeworker
Posts: 239
Joined: Wed Nov 15, 2006 7:46 pm

Post by nukeworker »

If you count thinkin about it, reading about it, post questions and reading replies on STF, and actually doing it..........about 700 hours. :lol:
aircooled david
Posts: 27
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 1:26 pm

Post by aircooled david »

I win! I have done it many times in under six hours!!!!!! :lol:
2088 bob
Moderator
Posts: 897
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2002 12:01 am

Post by 2088 bob »

yea but what does it look like?
User avatar
MNAirHead
Posts: 9570
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2003 6:12 am

Post by MNAirHead »

aircooled david wrote:I win! I have done it many times in under six hours!!!!!! :lol:
I'm interested too.. buggy, rail, bug?
2088 bob
Moderator
Posts: 897
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2002 12:01 am

Post by 2088 bob »

Like i said this i got to see
Post Reply