Offroad VW based vehicles have problems/insights all their own. Not to mention the knowledge gained in VW durability.
Lotrat
Posts: 4975 Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:43 pm
Post
by Lotrat » Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:02 pm
Sick of contests? He's an easy one...
Did I paint my front Super Beetle rims white or did I paint the rear Jackman's black?
The first one to post the correct answer will win two empty cans of black spray paint.
rickosuave1987
Posts: 4640 Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:15 pm
Post
by rickosuave1987 » Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:30 pm
painted the rear jackmans black so you can be cool like me
Lotrat
Posts: 4975 Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:43 pm
Post
by Lotrat » Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:47 pm
15 views, 28 minutes, one guess, and we have a winner!
I like to call Jackman's painted black... "Blackjack's"TM
Congrats to Ricko. Once I get your payment of $19.95 for shipping and handling, I'll pop those empty paint cans in the mail for ya.
The new black wheels look great under your old fenders. BTW, I never fixed the crack in the one.
rickosuave1987
Posts: 4640 Joined: Sun Oct 29, 2006 7:15 pm
Post
by rickosuave1987 » Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:01 am
Sweet!
But as a good sport, I will let you keep the prize. I have many of my own empty black rattle cans at home. (my whole car was rattle canned
)
Even after a lot of abuse, that crack never spread so I dont think it will be a problem...
OH YEA!
I found that roll of fender beading I forgot to give to you with the fenders, if you still want it, PM me your mailing address,
Hedrock
Moderator
Posts: 3251 Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2007 7:49 pm
Post
by Hedrock » Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:45 am
Lotrat wrote: Sick of contests? He's an easy one...
Did I paint my front Super Beetle rims white or did I paint the rear Jackman's black?
The first one to post the correct answer will win two empty cans of black spray paint.
From the pic posted it doesn't look like you have done either one
Collecting parts again... No I'm not going to say why!
david58
Moderator
Posts: 14100 Joined: Sun Oct 23, 2005 6:14 pm
Post
by david58 » Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:55 am
Hedrock wrote: Lotrat wrote: Sick of contests? He's an easy one...
Did I paint my front Super Beetle rims white or did I paint the rear Jackman's black?
The first one to post the correct answer will win two empty cans of black spray paint.
From the pic posted it doesn't look like you have done either one
Duh he rotated the tires and wheels after painting them.................
Hot, humid air is less dense than cooler, drier air. This can allow a golf ball to fly through the air with greater ease, as there won't be as much resistance on the ball.
Lotrat
Posts: 4975 Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:43 pm
Post
by Lotrat » Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:38 am
That was the "before" photo.
Leatherneck
Moderator
Posts: 17104 Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 6:47 pm
Post
by Leatherneck » Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:24 am
Lotrat wrote: Sick of contests? He's an easy one...
Did I paint my front Super Beetle rims white or did I paint the rear Jackman's black?
The first one to post the correct answer will win two empty cans of black spray paint.
Good example of the rewards for the level of effort required.
Jason C
Posts: 258 Joined: Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:24 pm
Post
by Jason C » Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:00 am
Red.
Ol'fogasaurus
Posts: 17881 Joined: Mon Nov 13, 2006 10:17 pm
Post
by Ol'fogasaurus » Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:38 am
Orange goes with both red and black. YOu also could go hale and half or a spiral design whivh woiuld hypnotize others.
Lee
My opinion is worth slightly less than what you paid for it.
Lotrat
Posts: 4975 Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:43 pm
Post
by Lotrat » Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:13 pm
Hedrock wrote: Lotrat wrote: Sick of contests? He's an easy one...
Did I paint my front Super Beetle rims white or did I paint the rear Jackman's black?
The first one to post the correct answer will win two empty cans of black spray paint.
From the pic posted it doesn't look like you have done either one
CORRECT!! YOU WIN!!!
Once I get your payment of $19.95 for shipping and handling, I'll pop those empty paint cans in the mail for ya.
Lotrat
Posts: 4975 Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:43 pm
Post
by Lotrat » Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:14 pm
David58bug wrote:
Duh he rotated the tires and wheels after painting them.................
CORRECT!! YOU WIN!!!
Once I get your payment of $19.95 for shipping and handling, I'll pop those empty paint cans in the mail for ya.
Lotrat
Posts: 4975 Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:43 pm
Post
by Lotrat » Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:15 pm
Jason C wrote: Red.
CORRECT!! YOU WIN!!!
Once I get your payment of $19.95 for shipping and handling, I'll pop those empty paint cans in the mail for ya.
Lotrat
Posts: 4975 Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:43 pm
Post
by Lotrat » Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:15 pm
Ol'fogasaurus wrote: Orange goes with both red and black. YOu also could go hale and half or a spiral design whivh woiuld hypnotize others.
CORRECT!! YOU WIN!!!
Once I get your payment of $19.95 for shipping and handling, I'll pop those empty paint cans in the mail for ya.
Leatherneck
Moderator
Posts: 17104 Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 6:47 pm
Post
by Leatherneck » Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:36 pm
This poop would not be put up over at TOS, maybe I am just to freaking easy!