*taptap* This thing on?
Ok, now that I've got your attention, let's get this party started!
Daily Driven Dubz is proud to announce we're stepping up and throwing our very first show. This has been a long time coming for us and we're very excited to be able to make this vision a reality. I'm not going to give a lot of details away just yet, but I wanted to make an initial announcement for the ShopTalkForums.com Community so that people can start getting it on their calendars. As we ramp up to show time I'll be adding new info to this thread and providing links for other information.
For now, please mark your calendars for November 1 2009. We're going to be at Glendale Community College's main campus in Phoenix. We will be featuring show classes for Air and water Cooled VW's, Swap Meet, and a bunch of other things I'll tell you about later on. A flyer is in the works and will include a map to the location. I'll post scans of that once we get it finalized.
We hope you can all make it up and we'll see you there!
If you have any questions please feel free to contact [email protected]
Vendors are welcome.
D3 Presents Volksfest 2009, GCC, Phx, AZ 11/1/09
-
ogGQ
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:05 pm
-
ogGQ
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:05 pm
The time is drawing near. Here's a tentative list of the show classes:
Type I - Sedan
T1 Stock, -57
T1 Stock '58-'64
T1 Stock -'65-
T1 Custom, all years
Type I - Convertible
Stock
Custom
T1 Best Daily Driver
Type II - Bus
T2 Stock
T2 Custom
Camper Bus
Commercial Bus Stock
Best Unrestored Bus
T2 Best Daily Driver
Type III
All Type III Stock
All Type III Custom
T3 Best DD
Type 141 - Karmann Ghia
Ghia Stock
Ghia Custom
Type 181 - Thing
All Things Stock
All Things Custom
Best Sand Rail
Best Baja
Best Fiberglass Buggy
Best Rat Rod
Watercooled:
A1 Chassis STOCK & Mod
A2 Chassis STOCK & Mod
A3-5 Chassis Mod (stock is dull, not old enough to be 'restored')
Promoter's choice
D3 Choice - Best of Show
Best club participation
Marathon man award (for longest distance driven to attend)
Popular vote for
Best paint
Best interior
Best T1
Best T2
Best T3
best baja/buggy/etc
Special interest. (for trikes, coffins, shoeboxes, etc) I really think this should be a popular vote category.
Some others
"trailer queen award"
"least likely to be trailered"
There will be awards for all class winners. Stay tuned for more announcements. Flyer coming soon!!
Type I - Sedan
T1 Stock, -57
T1 Stock '58-'64
T1 Stock -'65-
T1 Custom, all years
Type I - Convertible
Stock
Custom
T1 Best Daily Driver
Type II - Bus
T2 Stock
T2 Custom
Camper Bus
Commercial Bus Stock
Best Unrestored Bus
T2 Best Daily Driver
Type III
All Type III Stock
All Type III Custom
T3 Best DD
Type 141 - Karmann Ghia
Ghia Stock
Ghia Custom
Type 181 - Thing
All Things Stock
All Things Custom
Best Sand Rail
Best Baja
Best Fiberglass Buggy
Best Rat Rod
Watercooled:
A1 Chassis STOCK & Mod
A2 Chassis STOCK & Mod
A3-5 Chassis Mod (stock is dull, not old enough to be 'restored')
Promoter's choice
D3 Choice - Best of Show
Best club participation
Marathon man award (for longest distance driven to attend)
Popular vote for
Best paint
Best interior
Best T1
Best T2
Best T3
best baja/buggy/etc
Special interest. (for trikes, coffins, shoeboxes, etc) I really think this should be a popular vote category.
Some others
"trailer queen award"
"least likely to be trailered"
There will be awards for all class winners. Stay tuned for more announcements. Flyer coming soon!!
-
ogGQ
- Posts: 35
- Joined: Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:05 pm
Online Registration is now available!!
Just go to http://www.dailydrivendubz.com/
If you have problems with registering, drop a line to [email protected]
Just go to http://www.dailydrivendubz.com/
If you have problems with registering, drop a line to [email protected]
