New Design Type 4 Heads
- fusername
- Posts: 6806
- Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:26 am
- Type 4 Unleashed
- Moderator
- Posts: 2203
- Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:43 pm
You making fun of my work shop ? Actualy the wife would be very happy if I never brought another auto part home...fusername wrote:quite the workshop you got there.
And anyways Wally's pistons are on his table some where in his house...
Richard
EMW
“Have you ever noticed how some people never
have the money to do it right, but can always
find the money to do it twice ?”
EMW
“Have you ever noticed how some people never
have the money to do it right, but can always
find the money to do it twice ?”
- Wally
- Posts: 4575
- Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 12:01 am
You have to ask?Type 4 Unleashed wrote: ... So why pick on me...
But On-topic: I am very curieus to the status of the new type 4 heads as well. Especially since Engine Plus still doesn't make any heads at the moment. I spoke to Paul at VWAction in England, but forgot to ask him in person..
T4T: 2,4ltr Type 4 Turbo engine, 10.58 1/4 mi in a streetlegal 1303
"Mine isn't turbo'd to make a slow engine fast, but to make a fast engine insane" - Chip Birks
"Mine isn't turbo'd to make a slow engine fast, but to make a fast engine insane" - Chip Birks
- Piledriver
- Moderator
- Posts: 22879
- Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2002 12:01 am
Paul, are you holding out on us???Wally wrote: I guess I was too impressed with his 500 hp bay-window bus at the moment...
Addendum to Newtons first law:
zero vehicles on jackstands, square gets a fresh 090 and 1911, cabby gets a blower.
EZ3.6 Vanagon after that.(mounted, needs everything finished) then Creamsicle.
zero vehicles on jackstands, square gets a fresh 090 and 1911, cabby gets a blower.
EZ3.6 Vanagon after that.(mounted, needs everything finished) then Creamsicle.
- Piledriver
- Moderator
- Posts: 22879
- Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2002 12:01 am
- dstar5000
- Posts: 4555
- Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2002 12:01 am
I call BS, the MOT would be crybabying about how someone would get burnedtype3 wrote:.....Road legal too...
on those hot exh pipes.....
Don
"Let me say it as simply as I can: transparency and the rule of law will be the touchstones
of this presidency,".. Barack Obama January 21, 2009, 30 minutes before he signed the law
sealing all his personal information....
of this presidency,".. Barack Obama January 21, 2009, 30 minutes before he signed the law
sealing all his personal information....
- dstar5000
- Posts: 4555
- Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2002 12:01 am
type3 wrote:
Road legal too...
I think I see in that pic, a nice downpipe that would get quite hot on a run...MRRAGPICKER wrote:What pipes? It's quite the sleeper.
Maybe he wasn't talking about that bus with the turbo? I get confused lately.....
Don
"Let me say it as simply as I can: transparency and the rule of law will be the touchstones
of this presidency,".. Barack Obama January 21, 2009, 30 minutes before he signed the law
sealing all his personal information....
of this presidency,".. Barack Obama January 21, 2009, 30 minutes before he signed the law
sealing all his personal information....
-
L.A.R.D
- Posts: 136
- Joined: Thu Jan 15, 2004 10:34 am
Hey Don you want to engage brain before opening mouth and crying bullshit, it has a custom engine cover for the road, we drove it 2.5 hours on the road to York drag way on its maiden voyage video to prove. second outing was driven 2 hours down the road to santa pod race way.dstar5000 wrote:I call BS, the MOT would be crybabying about how someone would get burnedtype3 wrote:.....Road legal too...
on those hot exh pipes.....
![]()
Don
- Piledriver
- Moderator
- Posts: 22879
- Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2002 12:01 am
Don, it's eye candy!
Please don't try to apply sanity or reality to things by pointing out the hot chick in the bikini wears braces.
Please don't try to apply sanity or reality to things by pointing out the hot chick in the bikini wears braces.
Addendum to Newtons first law:
zero vehicles on jackstands, square gets a fresh 090 and 1911, cabby gets a blower.
EZ3.6 Vanagon after that.(mounted, needs everything finished) then Creamsicle.
zero vehicles on jackstands, square gets a fresh 090 and 1911, cabby gets a blower.
EZ3.6 Vanagon after that.(mounted, needs everything finished) then Creamsicle.
- Cohibra45
- Posts: 295
- Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:50 pm
-
MRRAGPICKER
- Posts: 442
- Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:31 pm
I'm talking about the same photo as you, you just can't hear my sarcasm.dstar5000 wrote:I think I see in that pic, a nice downpipe that would get quite hot on a run...MRRAGPICKER wrote:What pipes? It's quite the sleeper.
Maybe he wasn't talking about that bus with the turbo? I get confused lately.....
![]()
Don
-
type3
- Posts: 853
- Joined: Wed Feb 20, 2002 12:01 am