Page 2 of 2

Posted: Tue May 30, 2006 4:38 am
by flat930
Well, got my engine in the bus ('66) this weekend. Having removed the foam rubber pad under the cooler I have a quarter inch from cooler top to top of engine compartment and 3/8ths between hose and top. Hopefully it won't shake around much or the cooler may rub away the top or itself!!

One question Jake, do I need a shorter accelerator cable or is the existing one used?

Just waiting for my exhaust now, please, please let it be soon.......

Posted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 4:48 am
by paul_f
I'd get a heavy duty accelerator cable that has the cable like on bicycles.

I think SSP sell them in the UK, I got mine from an AA man I knew - they have a kit to make them in their vans!

Posted: Fri Jun 02, 2006 4:59 am
by flat930
Thanks Paul, will try SSP.

Cheers