Page 2 of 2

Posted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 12:06 pm
by shambly
Congratulations to you both.

I presume you won't be camping at le mans but have selected some more appropriate accomodation for the occasion :D

And whilst Le Mans isn't in the Champagne region, what a good excuse to crack open a bottle...

Posted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 12:19 pm
by stkbus
Congratualations Devil Dog :!:

I wish you and Beth the best.

Semper Fi

Steve

Posted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 12:57 pm
by slowtwitch
Wish you and Beth the best, Jake. Sounds like the two of you will enjoy a long time together. I'm going on 31 years and never regretted it.....ok, maybe once .......no, twice ....then there was the time.... :D

pete

Posted: Tue Jun 13, 2006 2:49 pm
by marekv8
Congratulations Jake and Beth! What excellent news.
Are you two registered anywhere other than The Tire Rack?

Best regards,
Dave

Posted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:59 am
by JiI
Congrats Jake!
Sorry Beth. :P
Jeff