Page 2 of 2

Posted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:14 pm
by MASSIVE TYPE IV
Its not installed yet..

I have enough parts to build one more of these if someone wants to be a guinea pig... Unfortunately its not a cheap engine to build..

Posted: Wed Aug 09, 2006 9:58 pm
by 914fan
Damn Jake I wish I could afford to be a ginea pig. Those pigs sure are happy.

Posted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:39 am
by huw'sspeedster
Is there a list of the suspension mods anywhere to get an idea of what would need to be done?Currently looking for a car for Jules my Wife I would prefer an earlier car but a 1302 might be better for her?Cant do an 03 its a goldfish bowl with that curved screen!!

Posted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:46 am
by MASSIVE TYPE IV
Go to germanlook.com

Posted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 11:27 am
by TedzBug
wish i was in a position to be a guinea pig........... once mine is back together the car itself should handle that power :D.......... few more weeks.......

Posted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:19 pm
by DudeAndHisBus
Better get on it, Jake. Only a few weeks til Toccoa... :lol:

Posted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 2:53 pm
by MASSIVE TYPE IV
DudeAndHisBus wrote:Better get on it, Jake. Only a few weeks til Toccoa... :lol:
it won't be there... I refuse to rush on anything!

The debut will be at dyno day 2007-

Posted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 3:44 pm
by Kenny2428
Nice car Jake. I like. Makes me want to German look my car. :wink: