Page 2 of 3

Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 1:26 pm
by MNAirHead
I'll give you a keyboard if this is your sobriety excuse.

Re: How to make big money fast

Posted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:58 pm
by CopperBaja
Leatherneck wrote:This title was to boring so changed it to get you guys in here. There is some great info included, Have fun! ** For the new guys and those that lurk.**
I'll be the first to admit it! I killed the damnedable cat!!!

While I'm here..... *slurp, slurp!* ;)

Sobriety is for those who can't control their drinking.....I control it.....hand to mouth....it's not that hard. :lol:

Re: How to make big money fast

Posted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 1:39 pm
by Leatherneck
Leatherneck wrote:This title was to boring so changed it to get you guys in here. There is some great info included, Have fun! ** For the new guys and those that lurk.**

We welcome new folks to spread their experience, ask some simple questions and banter with the crowd.

This is a loose-knit group of great guys with varying levels of skill, budget and experience... we're all learning --- we're all reporting. ... selling and trading parts is cool .. compared to some other Internet destinations, we do have folks from across the country...

It's our hope that you post often, benefit from the historical questions & answers etc. We want STF Off- Road to be your forum home. If you are lurking and/or a guest, please login and contribute

Welcome and please post often.
If you would fill out your user profile and post here also.

Click below
Who are you?
Off-Road rides
The story behind the name
Favorite spots.... Where do you Off-Road?


PS... Guess we have to mention the some of the rules too...
1-Language choice... soften or eliminate swearing
2. No Flaming
3-Be constructive and positive
4-Have fun and joke around .

We make every attempt to having you make edits to your own post... there is minimal use of editing your posts...

STF has a PM (Private Mail) feature, try to check it before you log off. You might have mail.
Bump

Re: One Step program and Members Map

Posted: Mon Oct 19, 2009 12:54 am
by Leatherneck
Added Posting pictures <<< point and click

Re: One Step program and Members Map

Posted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 1:23 am
by Leatherneck
Leatherneck wrote:This title was to boring so changed it to get you guys in here. There is some great info included, Have fun! ** For the new guys and those that lurk.**

We welcome new folks to spread their experience, ask some simple questions and banter with the crowd.

This is a loose-knit group of great guys with varying levels of skill, budget and experience... we're all learning --- we're all reporting. ... selling and trading parts is cool .. compared to some other Internet destinations, we do have folks from across the country...

It's our hope that you post often, benefit from the historical questions & answers etc. We want STF Off- Road to be your forum home. If you are lurking and/or a guest, please login and contribute

Welcome and please post often.
If you would fill out your user profile and post here also.

Click below

Members Map
Who are you?
Off-Road rides
The story behind the name
Favorite spots.... Where do you Off-Road?
Posting pictures

PS... Guess we have to mention the some of the rules too...
1-Language choice... soften or eliminate swearing
2. No Flaming
3-Be constructive and positive
4-Have fun and joke around .
More freaking rules

We make every attempt to having you make edits to your own post... there is minimal use of editing your posts...

STF has a PM (Private Mail) feature, try to check it before you log off. You might have mail.
Bump!

Re: One Step program and Members Map

Posted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:15 am
by Leatherneck
Just a reminder of the below info. Keep the good posts and info coming guys!
Leatherneck wrote:PS... Guess we have to mention the some of the rules too...
1-Language choice... soften or eliminate swearing
2. No Flaming
3-Be constructive and positive
4-Have fun and joke around .
More freaking rules

Re: One Step program and Members Map

Posted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:45 pm
by Big Dave
Has Frappr gone belly up? The map link doesn't seem to work.

Re: One Step program and Members Map

Posted: Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:10 pm
by bajaherbie
maybe Frappr has hit the Crappr :?:

Re: STF's One Step program

Posted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:14 pm
by Leatherneck
Member map is gone, any suggestions for a replacement?

Re: STF's One Step program

Posted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 8:59 am
by Lotrat
Here's one that seems to work well. Been around for a few years too. It's free. You can play with this to see if it works and then make an "official" STF map.

http://www.mapservices.org/myguestmap/map/lotrat

Re: STF's One Step program

Posted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 2:31 pm
by Lotrat
2 months and I'm the only dot on the map. I thinks it's safe to say that no one is concerned about a replacement map.

Re: STF's One Step program

Posted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 5:57 am
by TimS
Lotrat wrote:2 months and I'm the only dot on the map. I thinks it's safe to say that no one is concerned about a replacement map.
Lorat... I clicked on every button I could and still couldn't find a way to post my location? Maybe we need some instructions.

Re: STF's One Step program

Posted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 10:06 pm
by Lotrat
ts39136 wrote:
Lotrat wrote:2 months and I'm the only dot on the map. I thinks it's safe to say that no one is concerned about a replacement map.
Lorat... I clicked on every button I could and still couldn't find a way to post my location? Maybe we need some instructions.
How about now? I clicked a bunch of options so it may work now.

Re: STF's One Step program

Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:21 pm
by TimS
Lorat. Still the same, doesn't work.

I clicked on another map, and on that one all you had to do was click on the map at your location and it brings up an entry screen. So, there must still be something wrong with the permissions.

Sorry so late, Been busy in the garage and just saw your post.

-Tim

Re:

Posted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 9:57 pm
by Ol'fogasaurus
thrown_hammer wrote:I don't drink beer.....There I said it. :!:

Not when there is a funnel around anyway. There I said it too. :lol: