Page 2 of 33

Posted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 12:37 am
by nbturbos
I wanna see more from volksnut!

I tried clicking your website but it doesn't work. Thats exactly the type of set up I want.....junk yard!

All the other videos are great too...definately some good inspiration in here

Posted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:05 pm
by seabeebuggy

Posted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:12 pm
by Marty

Re: Video store

Posted: Sat Jan 27, 2007 9:12 pm
by Marty
scott the viking wrote:I have had a few requests for a sticky video thread. Seems like a good idea to me. So lets see how it goes.

Go ahead and post any videos of your street car, drag car, dragster, dune buggy or sand-rail in action. Extra points for good spooling noise, :wink:
Wheres some vids of your ride?

video editing

Posted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 2:49 am
by Rob B
I've had my first go at editing and come up with this from various fragments of footage from my car. The car is on it's 2nd paint job with the flake...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLObOHtcK9A

Re: Video store

Posted: Sun Jan 28, 2007 6:13 am
by scott the viking
Marty wrote:
scott the viking wrote:I have had a few requests for a sticky video thread. Seems like a good idea to me. So lets see how it goes.

Go ahead and post any videos of your street car, drag car, dragster, dune buggy or sand-rail in action. Extra points for good spooling noise, :wink:
Wheres some vids of your ride?
Sadly....I really don't have anything worth watching. Up until this winter....I never thought I would use or post any video of my old junker sand-rail....So I never saved any of it. However....I got the Wife a new vid camera for Christmas....So I am going to make a point out of getting and keeping some good videos this spring and summer for posting. Definitely looking forward to the weather breaking around here as well. Been couped up and really wanting a to a trip to the sand.

Posted: Tue Feb 06, 2007 6:35 pm
by seabeebuggy

Posted: Thu Feb 08, 2007 4:18 pm
by Matt Davis
seabeebuggy wrote:new quick vid.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJfljnYn0_w
Love it!! Keep em coming!

Posted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 11:51 am
by 68turbofastback
video of my old ghia that I sold to Steven of holeshotvideos.
1/8 mile times


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6E4g0LsDoGc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_bLHR__YyU

Posted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 2:26 pm
by knobstar
If this isn't on here already it bloody weel should be:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hU5EAzio ... ed&search=

points for turbo whistle? F***n CHECK! :twisted:

Posted: Wed Feb 14, 2007 12:50 am
by infinities
From this past Sat nite (2/10/07). Grudge racing.8)

1) I redlite ... missed 4th, shifted 3rd to 2nd gear, supposed to be 3rd to 4th gear..:oops: almost cause me whiplash on the decelleration. :lol:
http://www.zippyvideos.com/5680426836639356/vw_mach1_1/

2) Rematch w/the Mach1... wheel to wheel till after 1/8th the Mach1 edges me out. ET difference is .0012 sec.!
http://www.zippyvideos.com/3454675266639326/vw_mach1_2/

3) vs. a supercharged Stang with traction issues..
http://www.zippyvideos.com/2150817796639006/stangvsbug/

4) bye run.. 12.8 @ 106
http://www.zippyvideos.com/5931727696639206/vwbug/

Posted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:11 pm
by Matt Davis
Very cool Infinities, where is that track?

Posted: Sat Feb 17, 2007 10:19 pm
by mightymanx
Ok here is my contribution

9.76 on a 11.00 dial the only redlight I loved :twisted:

and other fast stuff the PT cruiser was in the 11's

http://s64.photobucket.com/albums/h181/ ... burn02.flv

Dan

Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:52 am
by infinities
Matt Davis wrote:Very cool Infinities, where is that track?
Thanks Matt... far away on Guam. The track is pretty good for this small island. I hear this is just the temp track as a permanent one is in the design phase right now.

Posted: Tue Mar 06, 2007 12:27 pm
by Kenny2428
infinities wrote:
Matt Davis wrote:Very cool Infinities, where is that track?
Thanks Matt... far away on Guam. The track is pretty good for this small island. I hear this is just the temp track as a permanent one is in the design phase right now.
Guam? I met alot of people on the ship I used to work on(Pride of Aloha) from Guam. Cool people, very friendly. I knew a few people from the town you live in.