Page 2 of 2
Posted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 2:57 pm
by Cam
Steve C wrote:Hi
Great car, I really need a dose of GL, had enough of 135 tyres, air bags and narrowed beams. Tell us more about it.
Steve
And no shocks
This car looks fantastic! I had almost lost all hope & thought the aircooled world had forgotten about tough, purposeful cars... Good to be proven wrong, can't wait to see more of your work

Posted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 3:09 pm
by L.A.R.D
Cam wrote:Steve C wrote:Hi
Great car, I really need a dose of GL, had enough of 135 tyres, air bags and narrowed beams. Tell us more about it.
Steve
And no shocks
This car looks fantastic! I had almost lost all hope & thought the aircooled world had forgotten about tough, purposeful cars... Good to be proven wrong, can't wait to see more of your work

cheers cam, as for lost all hope mate , alive and well in sunny England

Posted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:52 am
by Cam
I know

been over your way a couple of times, you guys have a wicked VW scene!!!
Will be heading back there in April, via Germany. I contracted this rare condition last time I was over there that requires me to take regular trips back to the Eiffel Mountains and a 21KM stretch of tarmac therein

Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:48 am
by Wally
Awesome cars Lee!
Good thing you used EFI with that
Please inform me what the power output of the 2,6 ltr is when you've been to a dyno.
Thanks!
Cam wrote:
Will be heading back there in April, via Germany. I contracted this rare condition last time I was over there that requires me to take regular trips back to the Eiffel Mountains and a 21KM stretch of tarmac therein

And I hope you don't drive a watercooled car next time then?

Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:01 am
by Cam
Wally wrote:
And I hope you don't drive a watercooled car next time then?

Know anyone who can loan me an aircooled, flat 4 'ring toy?

Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:34 am
by Wally
Yeah, if you can't bring your own, that would be a problem...
I'd like to drive there one day too, but with my own bug and probably after I have a cage installed

Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:03 am
by Cam
It's just a short drive for you :p It's definitely worth the trip, there is no other track like it in the world!!!
You should bring your car down in April, you can try and keep up with something watercooled

Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:20 pm
by L.A.R.D
Got my torque bar in to-day.......

Posted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:35 pm
by Cam
Nice! Looks mad without the firewall too, mm... naked go fast bits

Posted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:40 am
by coxy-ben
hi !
more pics of the yellow 1302 interior ??
thanks !
Benoit.