Page 2 of 2

Re: How to Cut Your Curved Windshield When Chopping The Top

Posted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:25 pm
by Ol'fogasaurus
Mark, at one time it was strictly enforced in WA. Front, no; side OK and rear, not clear on that (I heard ether way on that). There were some blow outs of the rear Lexan at the track as I remember. A long time ago and I haven’t kept upon it so I am not sure what is yeah and what is neigh now days.

Lee

Re: How to Cut Your Curved Windshield When Chopping The Top

Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:51 pm
by david58





Re: How to Cut Your Curved Windshield When Chopping The Top

Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:11 pm
by SCOTTRODS
david58 wrote: 3 videos from You tube
Dude's pretty slick there huh? There's certainly more than one way to skin a cat... he's got a knack for doing it that way for sure.

Re: How to Cut Your Curved Windshield When Chopping The Top

Posted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:38 pm
by david58

OK so you can cut glass with a plasma cutter. Now there has to be a way to keep the glass cool enough to keep it from shattering. What would happen if I used water to keep the glass cool while I cut it?