Jake, what exactly is included in an engine kit?

This forum is for any discussion related to Aircooled Technology, the DTM shroud and Massive TypeIV engines. You may read and search this forum, but you can not post to it.
MASSIVE TYPE IV
Posts: 20132
Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2000 12:01 am

Post by MASSIVE TYPE IV »

Yeah, just type it in, I'll absorb the price of the upgrade to DVD..
User avatar
samcat
Posts: 1088
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2001 12:01 am

Post by samcat »

MASSIVE TYPE IV wrote:Yeah, just type it in, I'll absorb the price of the upgrade to DVD..
:D

It gets better and better ;)

Completing it now.

Cheers,
SaM C
ʇɐɔɯɐs
MASSIVE TYPE IV
Posts: 20132
Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2000 12:01 am

Post by MASSIVE TYPE IV »

Damn... you have been there for hours! I actually have watched you scroll from item to item in my stats portion of the site!!!
User avatar
samcat
Posts: 1088
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2001 12:01 am

Post by samcat »

MASSIVE TYPE IV wrote:Damn... you have been there for hours! I actually have watched you scroll from item to item in my stats portion of the site!!!

Important to get familiar with everything, try and read and learn as much as possible.... Lot of £'s so want to make an informed choice.

Since you first gave me a link to the site I have been reading, looking and trying to gain some knowledge... Done the same with a fair few other sources since I decided I was going to upgrade!

:)

//EDIT - Just reread my post then read my sig! lol!

All the best,
SAm C
ʇɐɔɯɐs
MASSIVE TYPE IV
Posts: 20132
Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2000 12:01 am

Post by MASSIVE TYPE IV »

DAAAMMMMNNN! Thats what I call an order!

I have most of it in stock except the Exhaust.

Thanks Mate!
User avatar
samcat
Posts: 1088
Joined: Tue Jun 12, 2001 12:01 am

Post by samcat »

MASSIVE TYPE IV wrote:DAAAMMMMNNN! Thats what I call an order!

I have most of it in stock except the Exhaust.

Thanks Mate!
;)

Should make for a nice strong long lived engine, with upgrade potential!

Thanks,
Sam C
ʇɐɔɯɐs
User avatar
speedy57tub
Posts: 1259
Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2001 12:01 am

Post by speedy57tub »

Nice Job Jake, I love the new website :shock: !
Locked