It's a longblock! The 3.0 is a day away from living!

This forum is for any discussion related to Aircooled Technology, the DTM shroud and Massive TypeIV engines. You may read and search this forum, but you can not post to it.
User avatar
NO_H2O
Posts: 526
Joined: Sat Jul 06, 2002 12:01 am

Post by NO_H2O »

Well I just got done cutting the $#!* out of a DTM shroud to get it to fit the monster. We used a shroud that has been on a few engines so we wouldn't have too hack a new one. I have some fiberglass/resin curing on the shroud and Jake is working on the rockers. Valve geometry should soon follow. After seeing all the parts gathered for so long it is cool to see this thing go together. That Type 1 header is the bigest one I have seen, 2 1/8 inch.
User avatar
Class 11 streeter
Posts: 4083
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2001 12:01 am

Post by Class 11 streeter »

NO_H2O, when Jake isn't looking could you sneek some pics of the heads to us? I am sure your GL could outrun his shotgun!! :lol:
So you think your project is taking forever eh? Well you've got nothing on me.....
User avatar
Class 11 streeter
Posts: 4083
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2001 12:01 am

Post by Class 11 streeter »

Dang it dstar, how did you get my login??????? :lol: :lol: :lol:
So you think your project is taking forever eh? Well you've got nothing on me.....
User avatar
DudeAndHisBus
Posts: 295
Joined: Sat Jun 09, 2001 12:01 am

Post by DudeAndHisBus »

I've seen the heads in person and let me tell you, they're awesome as sh*t
User avatar
Ephry73
Posts: 3369
Joined: Fri Mar 02, 2001 12:01 am

Post by Ephry73 »

Ahh, patience, a virtue l do not have! lol.. cannot wait to see the pics.

Hmm, wonder how a lump like that would make my Ghia feel.


Ephry
MASSIVE TYPE IV
Posts: 20132
Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2000 12:01 am

Post by MASSIVE TYPE IV »

Rocker Geometry is finished!!!!

Now to extend the pushrod tubes by 1/2"....
_INDY_
Posts: 249
Joined: Fri Jun 13, 2003 1:11 pm

Post by _INDY_ »

[quote="MASSIVE TYPE IV"]The bore and stroke is 86x105.7
[quote]
I SAYS PARDON!!#
User avatar
dstar
Posts: 3733
Joined: Tue Feb 25, 2003 12:01 am

Post by dstar »

Class 11 streeter wrote:Dang it dstar, how did you get my login??????? :lol: :lol: :lol:
BUWAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA! :lol:

No WONDER folks think I'm a hacker, I get accused of it all the time!
:wink:

Don
Locked