Page 2 of 2

Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 4:02 pm
by NO_H2O
Well I just got done cutting the $#!* out of a DTM shroud to get it to fit the monster. We used a shroud that has been on a few engines so we wouldn't have too hack a new one. I have some fiberglass/resin curing on the shroud and Jake is working on the rockers. Valve geometry should soon follow. After seeing all the parts gathered for so long it is cool to see this thing go together. That Type 1 header is the bigest one I have seen, 2 1/8 inch.

Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 4:19 pm
by Class 11 streeter
NO_H2O, when Jake isn't looking could you sneek some pics of the heads to us? I am sure your GL could outrun his shotgun!! :lol:

Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 4:21 pm
by Class 11 streeter
Dang it dstar, how did you get my login??????? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 5:07 pm
by DudeAndHisBus
I've seen the heads in person and let me tell you, they're awesome as sh*t

Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 5:19 pm
by Ephry73
Ahh, patience, a virtue l do not have! lol.. cannot wait to see the pics.

Hmm, wonder how a lump like that would make my Ghia feel.


Ephry

Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 6:21 pm
by MASSIVE TYPE IV
Rocker Geometry is finished!!!!

Now to extend the pushrod tubes by 1/2"....

Posted: Tue Feb 22, 2005 8:17 pm
by _INDY_
[quote="MASSIVE TYPE IV"]The bore and stroke is 86x105.7
[quote]
I SAYS PARDON!!#

Posted: Wed Feb 23, 2005 8:47 am
by dstar
Class 11 streeter wrote:Dang it dstar, how did you get my login??????? :lol: :lol: :lol:
BUWAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA! :lol:

No WONDER folks think I'm a hacker, I get accused of it all the time!
:wink:

Don