All Aircooled Technology engines to soon feature EFI......

This forum is for any discussion related to Aircooled Technology, the DTM shroud and Massive TypeIV engines. You may read and search this forum, but you can not post to it.
vrsechslvr
Posts: 44
Joined: Sat Sep 18, 2004 4:05 pm

Post by vrsechslvr »

Currently the EMS offered by Jake is an addition to an existing system? And based on future part numbers #'s 13605, 13610 and 13615 will these be a complete kit with rails, end castings EMS etc?

I know that you are excessivly busy, but what kind of time frame are targeting for having the DTM setup for plenum EFI?

I've been impressed with your work and I can't wait to budget my T4 project with massIVe T4 parts.
MASSIVE TYPE IV
Posts: 20132
Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2000 12:01 am

Post by MASSIVE TYPE IV »

The plenum based system will take a whole lot of time to perfect... Due to the math it takes to create the perfect plenum for a given combo we can't really make a "One size fits all" arrangement and get the most out of it...

Atleast in the beginning we will be doing mostly I/R set ups... I feel confident that even I/R FI will be smoother than any carb available...
User avatar
Class 11 streeter
Posts: 4083
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2001 12:01 am

Post by Class 11 streeter »

MASSIVE TYPE IV wrote:The plenum based system will take a whole lot of time to perfect... Due to the math it takes to create the perfect plenum for a given combo we can't really make a "One size fits all" arrangement and get the most out of it...
Great to hear Jake! I have been watching your DTM/FI plenum development posts from the shadows watching for every hint you drop. You are the instrument of my perfect plan............Muuuuhahaha! :twisted:
So you think your project is taking forever eh? Well you've got nothing on me.....
User avatar
Mark the canuck
Posts: 939
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2002 1:01 am

Post by Mark the canuck »

I've had EFI for 2 years now...one day all my cars will have it.
Locked