TIV Performance Engine Video- How much would you pay?
-
mfhead
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Sun Dec 26, 2004 8:00 pm
What the heck.. 100.00 bucks is worth the investment.. although I'm putting a 2.1 wbx in tweets... information is information... and there is not a whole lot out there on the T!V that I consider worth the investment.. I'm sure there is some.. I just ain' found it.... and tweets next owner may want to restore the car... besides... keeping jake on the prowl is worth the small stake... 
- Rescue912
- Posts: 567
- Joined: Wed Jun 18, 2003 9:00 am
I have the Bug Me video already and it is well done and covers quite a bit. To make it better than that one ain't gonna be cheap.
Do it well & it'll cost what it costs. I paid $75 for the Maestro's VHS tapes and don't regret a penny of it. Something in depth for the Type 4 *on DVD* would be worth $100...
Do it well & it'll cost what it costs. I paid $75 for the Maestro's VHS tapes and don't regret a penny of it. Something in depth for the Type 4 *on DVD* would be worth $100...
-
Guest
- Cohibra45
- Posts: 295
- Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:50 pm
Jake,
Just get me the paypal eddress and I will be glad to send the $100 for the DVD now. As you can tell, I voted for the best one that can be produced. I believe in getting what you pay for and as I want to get one of your kits, I will need all the help I can get to help me build the best engine I can.
Thanks,
Kelly
Just get me the paypal eddress and I will be glad to send the $100 for the DVD now. As you can tell, I voted for the best one that can be produced. I believe in getting what you pay for and as I want to get one of your kits, I will need all the help I can get to help me build the best engine I can.
Thanks,
Kelly
-
MASSIVE TYPE IV
- Posts: 20132
- Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2000 12:01 am
-
dd-ardvark
- Posts: 78
- Joined: Wed Oct 16, 2002 1:01 am
To start off with, this comment is for those of you that have said,
"Screw the instructions, I know what I'm doing, I've been doing it this way for years".
Well, obviously you haven't been humbled by a rod sticking out where it shouldn't be
or a motor missing its flywheel and part of the crank and trans bellhousing.
Jake,
I've seen you push the envelope a lot tighter than I would on your R&D, for this my hats off to you.
I'm not rich by any means, and I'm not poor either, but I consider myself wise enough to recognize,
the information I stand to gain is far more than a 100bucks spent.
It's hard to put a dollar figure on Knowledge and Experience..., being that it's Performance Information,
it's like Crack, It sells itself.
dd-ardvark
"Screw the instructions, I know what I'm doing, I've been doing it this way for years".
Well, obviously you haven't been humbled by a rod sticking out where it shouldn't be
or a motor missing its flywheel and part of the crank and trans bellhousing.
Jake,
I've seen you push the envelope a lot tighter than I would on your R&D, for this my hats off to you.
I'm not rich by any means, and I'm not poor either, but I consider myself wise enough to recognize,
the information I stand to gain is far more than a 100bucks spent.
It's hard to put a dollar figure on Knowledge and Experience..., being that it's Performance Information,
it's like Crack, It sells itself.
dd-ardvark
- Wally
- Posts: 4575
- Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 12:01 am
I'am not sure if i want the last part of your quote..MASSIVE TYPE IV wrote: I swear that if you guys honestly vote for those upper echelon prices that you'll get my brain on a silver platter...
The exhaust testing is very cool btw; thanks man!
Best regards
Walter
T4T: 2,4ltr Type 4 Turbo engine, 10.58 1/4 mi in a streetlegal 1303
"Mine isn't turbo'd to make a slow engine fast, but to make a fast engine insane" - Chip Birks
"Mine isn't turbo'd to make a slow engine fast, but to make a fast engine insane" - Chip Birks
-
Guest
-
MASSIVE TYPE IV
- Posts: 20132
- Joined: Fri Jul 07, 2000 12:01 am
Thats cool... Thanks buddy!
At this point the 80ish dollar price range may be best suited to the video cost, but who knows until we get it finished and add up the time it took and etc.. The big killer time wise is that the shop has to close for the entire time the video is being shot (at least a solid week) and when the backlog is at 11 months that really hurts....
At this point the 80ish dollar price range may be best suited to the video cost, but who knows until we get it finished and add up the time it took and etc.. The big killer time wise is that the shop has to close for the entire time the video is being shot (at least a solid week) and when the backlog is at 11 months that really hurts....