New Linkage for the TIV DTM- Its bellcrank!

This forum is for any discussion related to Aircooled Technology, the DTM shroud and Massive TypeIV engines. You may read and search this forum, but you can not post to it.
paul_f
Posts: 432
Joined: Tue Jun 04, 2002 12:01 am

Post by paul_f »

Oh and I just checked, there may be 3/4" of room between the cooler and the top of the engine bay, its difficult to measure - however a piece of wood I had which was 13/16" did not fit - I wonder if its possible to remove 1mm of the cooler housing here though
User avatar
danielzink
Posts: 612
Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2000 12:01 am

Post by danielzink »

what did you do at the carb throttle end - make up a spacer the side between the throttle bar and the
Like this ?




Image


Dan
65 Notch 2300cc Type4

EJ22 powered Rail

http://www.danielzink.com
Locked