Page 2 of 2

Posted: Sat May 06, 2006 11:34 am
by CymonSez
The site is a mirror it is posting all the same information into the dbase as this one is. The only diff is that the config file has a different domain name. I have done this in the past with forums to test changes without the members see the work in progress (makes it so you can do updates and changes and not have to shut down the board while doing this)

As for who has set this up I dont know.

Posted: Sat May 06, 2006 3:09 pm
by mightymanx
UHH This is being done from the "other site" It let me log in by just typing the user name and leaving the password blank. :shock: :shock: :shock:

Hey Doc this site might be a password collector unless you already know the haps on the site you might want to warn every one about not trying to log in to it!!!

Posted: Sat May 06, 2006 4:17 pm
by doc
Don't log in. I'll check.

doc