Jake will be MIA for a few days, his dad is in the hospital

This forum is for any discussion related to Aircooled Technology, the DTM shroud and Massive TypeIV engines. You may read and search this forum, but you can not post to it.
User avatar
new2bugs
Posts: 372
Joined: Sat Sep 14, 2002 12:01 am

Sheeeze

Post by new2bugs »

Dude that sucks ass, I am glad that your dad is doing better. I lost my dad a couple of years ago, he was 44 years old. I tottally understand the stress. Best of luck and a speedy recovery to your dad.

So what is the deal with your 912? I reluctantly sold my type 4 a few months ago for a set of tires for the family van.
Eddie Brown
Posts: 2134
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2001 12:01 am

Post by Eddie Brown »

Jake, I hope your dad gets well soon. We all know how tough he is.

Take care.

Eddie.
User avatar
yilon
Posts: 173
Joined: Mon Apr 15, 2002 1:01 am

Post by yilon »

Best of luck for your dad, Jake.
User avatar
Class 11 streeter
Posts: 4083
Joined: Sun Nov 11, 2001 12:01 am

Post by Class 11 streeter »

Best wishes for your old man, Jake! I hope and pray he is doing much better by now.

Take care, both of you
Monte
So you think your project is taking forever eh? Well you've got nothing on me.....
User avatar
JiI
Posts: 82
Joined: Sat Sep 10, 2005 12:19 pm

Post by JiI »

My dad had his first a few years ago. Scared the &^%$# out of me. As long as you catch it early, understand what is going on and what needs to be done and you definitely can't ignore it! Hang tight with all of it.
Jeff Hicks
Locked