Page 2 of 2
Posted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:03 am
by Ephry73
I need to put one on order for sure.
E
Posted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:01 am
by oldphoneman
Jake --
Thanks for your clarification ...... I've sent you a PM.
Dave
Posted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 11:55 am
by MASSIVE TYPE IV
I haven't received the PM???
Posted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:07 pm
by oldphoneman
Jake --
Today (March 15) at 11:02 AM Pacific Time I sent you an e-mail at the address you had provided in your earlier response.
I haven't received it back - I presume it has been delivered.
I will again forward the earlier e-mail to you.
Dave
Posted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:44 pm
by MASSIVE TYPE IV
I received it and replied to it and can chat with you tonight if you want. I'm working late and will be on the phone till 1 AM EST...
Posted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 2:41 am
by jonas_linder
when will it appear in PDF-format?!

Posted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:27 am
by MASSIVE TYPE IV
In May as well...
I can't release it till the Hot VWs article is published as the catalog has head info about the "New Generation" heads.
Posted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 5:34 am
by champagne superbeetle
MASSIVE TYPE IV wrote:the issue is resolved
Yeah, it has been ordered. Thanks!
catalog
Posted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 6:24 pm
by JiI
Ordered mine. Might do a rebuild of my square port 2.0. Need to find out which is better: hydro or solid lifters.
Jeff Hicks
Re: catalog
Posted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 7:30 pm
by MASSIVE TYPE IV
JiI wrote:Need to find out which is better: hydro or solid lifters.
Jeff Hicks
You really have ask that question??
You won't find a single damn Hydro lifter component in the catalog you just ordered!
Posted: Tue Mar 21, 2006 3:47 am
by Can Drive Soon
I don't even have a car and I know solid lifters dominate!