CopperBaja's Baja

Offroad VW based vehicles have problems/insights all their own. Not to mention the knowledge gained in VW durability.
User avatar
Turbo_Manx_Maniac
Posts: 3308
Joined: Wed Oct 22, 2003 1:32 pm

Re: CopperBaja's Baja

Post by Turbo_Manx_Maniac »

How much to 'rent' them?

Money can't buy love, but sometimes you can rent it by the hour.
I accidentally Googled my Twitter. (And I liked it)
User avatar
CopperBaja
Posts: 5329
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:04 pm

Re: CopperBaja's Baja

Post by CopperBaja »

again...pockets are WAY too small.
96 Pathfinder 4x4 - Family Offroader - 6" "Lift" (2" coil lift + 4" Sub-Frame Drop)
green Bug guy
Posts: 70
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:54 pm

Re: CopperBaja's Baja

Post by green Bug guy »

Welp if all goes well ill get started on my new cage this weekend and week to get ready for the night run!
ahhhhh i just wanna go Frode'n
User avatar
CopperBaja
Posts: 5329
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:04 pm

Re: CopperBaja's Baja

Post by CopperBaja »

Look forward to you being on our team again! ...and hope to see you this weekend, but I understand, if you're busy with the car.

Still trying (futile) to get my neighbor to come out...helped him fix his brakes Saturday...new wheel cylinders, bleed, and adjustment and they were back to normal. :)
96 Pathfinder 4x4 - Family Offroader - 6" "Lift" (2" coil lift + 4" Sub-Frame Drop)
User avatar
Leatherneck
Moderator
Posts: 17104
Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 6:47 pm

Re: CopperBaja's Baja

Post by Leatherneck »

CopperBaja wrote:Look forward to you being on our team again! ...and hope to see you this weekend, but I understand, if you're busy with the car.

Still trying (futile) to get my neighbor to come out...helped him fix his brakes Saturday...new wheel cylinders, bleed, and adjustment and they were back to normal. :)

Cheese and Rice Jeff he is worse then you are. :P
User avatar
CopperBaja
Posts: 5329
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:04 pm

Re: CopperBaja's Baja

Post by CopperBaja »

I've been to the desert... Actually April is the only month I haven't made a trip.

Weekend after new years to Superstition, Superbowl weekend to O'wells, March to Anza Borrego, and this weekend to Plaster City. The disappointing aspect is no other baja bugs have made any of the trips... oh well, right?

Besides...looks like I've priced the baja correctly....hasn't sold yet. 8)
96 Pathfinder 4x4 - Family Offroader - 6" "Lift" (2" coil lift + 4" Sub-Frame Drop)
User avatar
Leatherneck
Moderator
Posts: 17104
Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 6:47 pm

Re: CopperBaja's Baja

Post by Leatherneck »

Keep up the good work and how about some pics of these here desert trips?
User avatar
CopperBaja
Posts: 5329
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:04 pm

Re: CopperBaja's Baja

Post by CopperBaja »

Anza Borrego: http://www.shoptalkforums.com/viewtopic ... o#p1061380

No pics from the other 2, but I will be taking my camera this weekend. :)
96 Pathfinder 4x4 - Family Offroader - 6" "Lift" (2" coil lift + 4" Sub-Frame Drop)
green Bug guy
Posts: 70
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:54 pm

Re: CopperBaja's Baja

Post by green Bug guy »

Ya we shall see I don't think ill make the race this weekend because I have school on saturdays so it kinda kills that plan! Good news though the car is ready to start the cage and what not. I can't wait to have my new set up. I am bummed about this weekend though because a I got invited to go to the race by a class 11 guy I know. Oh well I guess there will be more races.
ahhhhh i just wanna go Frode'n
User avatar
CopperBaja
Posts: 5329
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:04 pm

Re: CopperBaja's Baja

Post by CopperBaja »

I'll take pics.
You need to start a build thread, so we can see pics. ;)
96 Pathfinder 4x4 - Family Offroader - 6" "Lift" (2" coil lift + 4" Sub-Frame Drop)
green Bug guy
Posts: 70
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2010 9:54 pm

Re: CopperBaja's Baja

Post by green Bug guy »

I shall do that. Hahahahaha so you guys can let me know what I do wrong hahahahahahahaha
ahhhhh i just wanna go Frode'n
User avatar
CopperBaja
Posts: 5329
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:04 pm

Re: CopperBaja's Baja

Post by CopperBaja »

The baja
DSCN5368 (Small).JPG
Finally got a 2nd coil for my 2 coil mount.
DSCN5369 (Small).JPG
And painted the tail a primer touch.
DSCN5370 (Small).JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
96 Pathfinder 4x4 - Family Offroader - 6" "Lift" (2" coil lift + 4" Sub-Frame Drop)
User avatar
CopperBaja
Posts: 5329
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:04 pm

Re: CopperBaja's Baja

Post by CopperBaja »

DSCN5371 (Small).JPG
DSCN5372 (Small).JPG
Had to pull one of the backseats for the speaker boxes. 2 for $25 at Pepboys.
DSCN5373 (Small).JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
96 Pathfinder 4x4 - Family Offroader - 6" "Lift" (2" coil lift + 4" Sub-Frame Drop)
User avatar
CopperBaja
Posts: 5329
Joined: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:04 pm

Re: CopperBaja's Baja

Post by CopperBaja »

Blurry, but here's how it is. ...now I just need a radio...
DSCN5374 (Small).JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
96 Pathfinder 4x4 - Family Offroader - 6" "Lift" (2" coil lift + 4" Sub-Frame Drop)
User avatar
Leatherneck
Moderator
Posts: 17104
Joined: Sat Jul 01, 2006 6:47 pm

Re: CopperBaja's Baja

Post by Leatherneck »

Looks good Copper, going to tie your CB into them too?
Locked