Christmas giveaway-Serpentine Pulley Kit

User avatar
davebuckholts
Posts: 246
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2000 12:01 am

Post by davebuckholts »

Piledriver wrote:I'm in, but getting that on a T4 might be a bit of a challenge ;-)


HA! you ain't in yet, you forgot to number your post!

Yes, I think adapting to a T4 would be difficult. But there is a T1 in my wife's bus.... 8)

#1 post for me...
User avatar
racecar67
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:44 pm

Post by racecar67 »

seabeebuggy wrote:Boy i like to use that as my next boat anchor. :shock: Oh wait that is not a BMD Pulley.
#1
Hey whats wrong with BMD? I have no problems with mine. #1
User avatar
racecar67
Posts: 47
Joined: Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:44 pm

Re: Christmas giveaway

Post by racecar67 »

Image

All items individualy packaged.
Image

Step by step instructions easy to follow.
Image

Comes boxed to your door.
Image

Oh So pretty. #2 :twisted:
User avatar
davebuckholts
Posts: 246
Joined: Mon Nov 27, 2000 12:01 am

Re: Christmas giveaway

Post by davebuckholts »

racecar67 wrote:Image

All items individualy packaged.
Image

Step by step instructions easy to follow.
Image

Comes boxed to your door.
Image

Oh So pretty. #2 :twisted:
I'll send you a pic of it on my wife's bus..... :lol: #2 for me!!
User avatar
Qurtys Lyn
Posts: 1558
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:22 pm

Post by Qurtys Lyn »

birddog1148 wrote:post# 1
TIP- If your brake line blows out, dont stop halfway up a hill.
You wont be stopped for long. :lol:

Tip - The part you need will be: the one in the bottom of the box; the one you don't have with you; the one you can't afford; the one you left at home.

Post #2
Fusername's evil twin

'72 Std Beetle - 1641 CC
BRAT Motorsports #936
BAJA-IT
Posts: 2046
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:02 pm

Post by BAJA-IT »

Post #1

That would sure look good on my BAJA!!!

Always have extra oil and brake fluid with you when you go off roading!!!
BRAT Motorsports #936
Bolt Center: Salt Lake City, Ut
ACE: Air Cooled Engineering, now Black Line Racing
User avatar
2332 baja
Posts: 1662
Joined: Mon Sep 27, 2004 6:27 pm

Post by 2332 baja »

Post #1

That would look very nice on my driver :D

TIP- NEVER reuse exhaust valves,,, just ask me how I know,,, on second thought,,, don't ask :oops:
User avatar
birddog1148
Posts: 1444
Joined: Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:42 am

Post by birddog1148 »

#2
Tip- have your parts sent to your work so the wife dont know what ya spend or what ya bought 8)
I may look dumb, but that's just a disguise, I'm a master-mind in the field of espionage!
User avatar
turboblue
Posts: 3969
Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2003 12:01 am

Post by turboblue »

racecar67 wrote:
seabeebuggy wrote:Boy i like to use that as my next boat anchor. :shock: Oh wait that is not a BMD Pulley.
#1
Hey whats wrong with BMD? I have no problems with mine. #1
I was gonna ask the same thing.
#1
Gary

Turbo VW Sand Drag Buggy
2013 Polaris Ranger 4x4
Image
My Website
Shop Facebook Page
User avatar
MNAirHead
Posts: 9570
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2003 6:12 am

Post by MNAirHead »

Pricing and Lead Time?
Say I wanted one for a future engine, how much would they cost.. are these production pieces or CNC by request?

Tim
User avatar
MNAirHead
Posts: 9570
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2003 6:12 am

Post by MNAirHead »

racecar67 wrote:
seabeebuggy wrote:Boy i like to use that as my next boat anchor. :shock: Oh wait that is not a BMD Pulley.
#1
Hey whats wrong with BMD? I have no problems with mine. #1
3 valid answers....

1-BMD doesn't take the time to become STF pals.

2-They didn't donate the christmas pulley (thanks)

3-You didn't receive it for christmas from Leatherneck.

(leather.. do I win for reading your mind on this)

Sincerely

Tim

PS.. Hope you like the BMD.. I wasn't aware that Hecker made these.. I now have to cancel an order... yes I own BMD stuff.
User avatar
MNAirHead
Posts: 9570
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2003 6:12 am

Post by MNAirHead »

Lotrat wrote:It may just be my imagination, but I think my motor runs a little smoother than before.

Image
Just like new Tennis Shoes make you run faster?

Image
User avatar
Qurtys Lyn
Posts: 1558
Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2008 2:22 pm

Post by Qurtys Lyn »

BAJA-IT wrote:Post #1

That would sure look good on my BAJA!!!

Always have extra oil and brake fluid with you when you go off roading!!!
You would know. :D

Always have someone with a tow vehicle when you're off roading.

Post #3
Fusername's evil twin

'72 Std Beetle - 1641 CC
BRAT Motorsports #936
User avatar
fusername
Posts: 6806
Joined: Sun Jan 28, 2007 11:26 am

Post by fusername »

only my pf fliers have the ability to make your run not only run faster but jump higher! however their dog outrunning capabilities have been strongly over rated, don't ask me how I know...
give a man a watch and he'll allways know what time it is. give him two and he can never be sure again.

Things are rarely just crazy enough to work, but they're frequently just crazy enough to fail hilariously.
User avatar
Lotrat
Posts: 4975
Joined: Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:43 pm

Post by Lotrat »

MNAirHead wrote:Pricing and Lead Time?
Say I wanted one for a future engine, how much would they cost.. are these production pieces or CNC by request?

Tim
They are production units.
http://prostores2.carrierzone.com/servl ... etail?no=2
Only $199.95 each.

I'm happy to have won the first one. 8)
Post Reply